How does it work? ABAG sets the housing numbers and the One Bay Area twenty-five year Plan requires 80% of all new housing to be built in PRIORITY DEVELOPMENT AREAS, which are pre-designated small land areas next to trains or buses, only about 4% of all land in the Bay Area is identified for this. The other 96% of land will only be allowed to accomodate the other 20% of housing over the 25 year period. If you are holding undeveloped or partially developed land in the 9 county bay area, get out now unless your land is in a PDA. Otherwise you could end up with a worthless property yet still be paying property taxes and other expenses. On top of the housing mandates, One Bay Area calls for 70% of new employment to be located within the small PDAs.
I support the loosening of regulations that continue to block the efforts of entrepreneurs who could be having a positive effect on our stuggling economy. If you stifle private development and instead impose government controlled development the economy will fail. ICLEI is promoting an international agenda which is not in the best interests of Americans. In fact, having America fail is necessary before an international government can take hold. Once you realize what the true problem is, then everything will begin to make sense. We need people in elected positions who are not afraid to look at the true picture and use whatever power they might have to preserve and protect our nation from the influence of outside forces. Vote wisely. WE DO NOT SUPPORT WYSOCKY, CARLSTROM, COMBS, OR BANUELOS.